ACTRIS newsletter aims at informing about achievements, ongoing activities, and share updates related to ACTRIS with the ACTRIS community and those interested in the research infrastructure.
In the March 2021 edition you will find about:
- ACTRIS steps towards becoming an ERIC;
- Project progresses
- ACTRIS IMP
- a wrap up about the Hackathon Hack the Artic;
- Opportunities such as
- the Innovation on Atmospheric workshop,
- the Atmospheric observation of aerosols, clouds and trace gases Course,
- Calibration, intercalibration and training workshop
- Recent ACTRIS-related scientific publications.
Read the ACTRIS Newsletter#10-March 2021 edition here.
If you are interested in receiving directly ACTRIS newsletter, do not forget to subscribe to ACTRIS Mailing list here.