Through a day of sessions, talks, and activities the workshop aims to bring together atmospheric science communities to discuss the latest innovations in the sector. Expect to find out about new technologies, products, services, and instrumentation and access unique opportunities for networking and R&D collaborations.
The workshop is a partner event of the EU Green Week 2021.
For more information visit www.eugreenweek.eu
WHO IS IT FOR
Professionals, researchers, and students interested in innovation in the atmospheric sciences.
- Research Organizations operating EU Research Infrastructure (RI) or interested in RI data and services
- Private Companies offering scientific instrumentation or services to EU RIs
- Industrial End-Users looking for new technologies/services
- Air Quality Networks interested in enhancing their monitoring capacities
The workshop is organized by the Cyprus Institute and the University of Helsinki, with the support of the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz (MPIC), the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), and the Atmosphere and Climate Competence Center (ACCC) within the framework of ACTRIS and the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East Climate and Atmosphere Research Center (EMME-CARE).
Images and/or recordings of this open public event may be used by the organizers for dissemination purposes including print and digital media such as websites, press releases, social media, and live streaming.
The call for abstracts is now open. You can submit an abstract within any area of Innovation in Atmospheric Sciences, though applicants are strongly encouraged to propose abstracts that report on innovation and fit within the following topics:
- Recent technical developments in Atmospheric Measurement Techniques (in-situ/remote sensing) on:
- Aerosols, Clouds, Reactive trace gases (VOCs, …)
- Greenhouse gases
- Air Quality (EU regulated)
- Atmospheric Modelling
- Atmospheric Data Products
For more information please refer to the Guide for Abstract Proposers.
Please read this guide carefully, and send us your proposal(s) online through the online submission form.
The abstract submission and registration period are now closed.
The workshop is free of charge.
For any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org